If Your Favorite Color is White
Note: Rarely is this color a favorite color from childhood – white tends to become a favorite at a time when you are going through a transitional period in your life, preparing for new beginnings or seeking a new direction in one or more areas of your life. The following descriptions will apply to both those who love white and those going through a transitional time, although the latter may be a temporary display of the following qualities until the transitional period has passed. This transitional time may last for weeks, months or years.
- adhere to your high standards.
- You are far-sighted, with a positive and optimistic nature.
- You are well-balanced, sensible, discreet and wise.
- With a personality color white, you are cautious, practical and careful with money.
- You think carefully before acting – you are definitely not prone to impulsive behavior.
- You tend to have a great deal of self control.
- You are confident, poised and self-assured when at your most positive, but can also be very choosy and fastidious when the mood strikes.
- You can be very critical of yourself and others (in your need for perfection) – but you try to be fair and impartial as well.
- You are self-sufficient and a loner – you don’t want or need help from anyone. However, you may also experience times of loneliness because of this trait.
- You may be wishing to create simplicity in your life – perhaps a wish to re-create your childhood, lost youth and happier times in your past life.
- You can be quite sexually prudish with your need for self-control and perfection.
- You hide your flaws from others to give an impression of perfection.
- You may appear to be shy, but you do have strong beliefs about most things and love the opportunity to air those beliefs.
- The challenge for you is to be open-minded and flexible and to communicate your needs and desires.