If Your Favorite Color is Silver
With a favorite color silver, you are intuitive and insightful and have a strong connection with a higher spiritual guidance.
- You tend to be introspective, often preoccupied with your own world. In your search for meaning and fulfilment you sometimes isolate yourself from others as you reflect and ponder on the deeper questions of life.
- If you love silver, you are imaginative and creative, particularly in expressing yourself with the written word. Making speeches, writing poetry and writing novels are three means of self-expression you may be drawn to, allowing you to satisfy your need to fantasise and reflect.
- With a personality color silver, you are open to trying new things and exploring any new opportunities that are presented to you. Change does not frighten you, in fact you welcome it.
- Resourceful and flexible, and open to new possibilities, success often comes easily to those who love the color silver. You will try almost anything once!
- If living positively as a personality color silver, your wisdom, self-control and sense of responsibility, will usually assist you to make good decisions fairly quickly. However if living negatively you will find it difficult to make decisions, sitting on the fence as you waft between one choice and another.
- As a silver personality, you tend to have an understated air of sophistication, dignity and classiness about you. With a combination of good looks, talent and personality many would deem you to have luck on your side.
- You are gracious, gentle and non-aggressive with strong values and morals.
- While you can be romantic and loving, you don’t let your heart overrule your head in romantic matters.
- You can sometimes be moody as you are affected by the lunar cycle and the ebb and flow of the tides.
- Being a personality color silver, you are quite modern and futuristic in your outlook, rather than being sentimental and looking to the past for inspiration.
- If your favorite color is silver you can be conceited and snobbish with a sense of superiority over others.
- From a negative perspective, you could be living a life of delusion and deception as you sometimes dwell in an unrealistic fantasy world.
- You will find both your negative and positive qualities reflected back to you time and time again until you take action to change them.